Thursday, March 29, 2012

Anyone done a wax hand in Bangkok or Pattaya ?

I%26#39;m specifically looking for some place I can get it done in Bangkok as I%26#39;m not travelling to Pattaya.





But if none of you know anything about Bangkok, then let me know about Pattaya.





Wax Hands :



Am talking of those places where you insert your hand in hot wax and create a mold.





Any locals if you can kindly find out for me, I%26#39;ll highly appreciate it.





Thank you !





Anyone done a wax hand in Bangkok or Pattaya ?





Only place I%26#39;ve seen it was at the Royal Garden Plaza in Pattaya.





Anyone done a wax hand in Bangkok or Pattaya ?





Thanks for the very quick reply and info given dragonc.





Hopefully someone seen it in BGK and I can get to it.





Thanks !









Hope u dont mind me asking, but what do u want it for?



Cessnock









Hi Cessnock,





Thanks for asking.



NP at all.





I was checking cause we do not have it in my country and I will be visiting BGK 1st week Nov where I heard one can get it done.





Thank you !

1 comment:

  1. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. Perfumed wax melts

    ReplyDelete