Tuesday, March 27, 2012

coconut beach resort

i am staying at the coconut in february 2010 can anyone give me any info about the hotel and the surrounding area,eateries, etc.many thanks





coconut beach resort





I asked this question some time ago. But didn%26#39;t get any answers. Please write a trip report when you return. I am interested in staying at this hotel. But other than utube can get no information on it.



Pam





coconut beach resort





hi,the info that ifound was on agoda.com and sawadee.com you will find that the fierst site mentioned is cheaper. when i go in feb i will let you have all the good and bad ! wilky









I stayed there 3 years ago. Had the time of my life. That is not an exageration. I almost bought a bar a stayed. It is a family run resort that is very relaxed they go out of their way to please. I am going back in 2 weeks. I am going to see if I can%26#39;t help them start a web site. Because it is very hard to find information about the resort. I highly recommend a stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment