Thursday, March 29, 2012

Recommendation for Mini Van and Driver ?

Hi..I would like to hire a driver and a van for 7 adults and 2 kids in Bangkok, sometime end Oct 09 for 2-3 days. Would like to revisit The Floating Market, maybe Korat and Saraburi etc.

Any one has any contacts or can do me a recommedation?

Or do me a reservation?

Many thanks in advance for your advice!

Recommendation for Mini Van and Driver ?

nan_ke80@yahoo.co.uk This is the e mail address of a guide I used in Bangkok and she had access to a driver with a mini van. Her name is Nok. Good luck.

Recommendation for Mini Van and Driver ?

If you%26#39;re still looking for a mini van with a driver and a guide in the cheaper price please contact me anytime for more details at Tour_7thParadise@hotmail.com. Thank you very much.


If you%26#39;re still looking for a mini van with a driver and a guide in the cheaper price please contact me anytime for more details at Tour_7thParadise@hotmail.com. Thank you very much.

  • dental cosmetics
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment