Thursday, March 29, 2012

Taxi from Airport to Chaweng Beach

Having searched previous posts Im having difficulty in finding an accurate taxi price; I take it that its a fixed price rather than metered here?

Can anyone give me an up to date taxi price to get from the airport to Chaweng Beach, and where I would aquire a taxi.

Many thanks in advance

Taxi from Airport to Chaweng Beach

if you take a private taxi (Meter Taxi) it cost you around 200-300?.

if you take shared taxi for one person it cost you 150?

Taxi from Airport to Chaweng Beach

Good luck getting them to turn on the meter! No meter=600bht for the taxi regardless of pax numbers.


I take it them Im going to have trouble getting a metered taxi and will have to haggle the price?


There are no metered taxis at the airport.If you have not made other arrangements then your options are Bangkok Airways Limo service or their shared mini buses.


No I havent made any arrangements, i was just going to get a taxi from outside the airport. The hotel I am booked in at is offering a taxi service for 200 bahts each (3 of us).


I would let the hotel collect you.The limo service will probably cost more than THB600 and the shared mini bus will cost around THB400 for three of you.


I was on a flight (Airbus) from BKK which must have been two thirds full. Upon arrival at Samui I was the only person who was looking to use the shared mini-van. They told me to wait for the next flight.


All overblown responses. No meters in Samui. Taxi to Chaweng Beach 300bht no matter how many people. Shuttle bus cost 120bht per person. So for you best option is taxi.

If none about walk to Airport entrance and one will probably be upon you within 2 minutes!

  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment