Thursday, March 29, 2012

golf buddy anyone?

Hi





we are going 14th - 24th October





my other half loves golf and I don%26#39;t play so if anyone fancies meeting up for a round with him please let me know!!





Thanks





golf buddy anyone?





Hi ruthxxx,



I%26#39;m heading there as well on the 14th.I am travelling solo so really don%26#39;t know what to expect but i would love to play golf with someone else.



thanks for the invite,



Kind regards iluvthailand





golf buddy anyone?





No problem, what resort are you staying?









To be honest with you i have booked my flights but not accomodation i am going to wait until i get there and have a look around for a cheap place, so when i get there do you want me to message you and tell you where i am staying???









that would be great I am taking my laptop anyway





we havent booked anything yet either but thats cos I cant decide!!





John will be really pleased to have someone to have a round with - it would be a shame not to play out there any preference what day you play?





I will check out some courses if you like





If anyone else wants to join in let us know!!









sounds really good,



i do know that there is a course that Tiger Woods played on called blue canyon but it might be a bit expensive for me to play on but ill see what i can do.



Ill see you guys in paradise....



kind regards









Hi Ruthxxx,



I have checked in to my hotel and ready to play same golf if John still wants a golf buddy?Maby we should meet up at a bar and talk where we should play .



Talk soon.









Hiya we are in Kata fabulous isnt it!!!!!!!





Only checked in at 8pm last night so chilling for a couple of days





if its ok i will be in touch saturday and we can meet when suits?





we are moving to Patong Monday









sorry not been in touch - if you are still up for it we can meet tonight in a bar?





or whenever suits you

No comments:

Post a Comment