Thursday, March 29, 2012

from railay bay to phi phi

hello, i wondered if anyone knew if there were certain times that ferrys go from island to island or does it run all day and night every so often? i need to get from railay bay (krabi) to phi phi island in november and im worried that i will miss the boat and have no where to stay!

from railay bay to phi phi

Hi There

I am going in november too, and from what I have read, we will need to get a boat from Railay to Ao Nang, then a boat to PhiPhi (I%26#39;ve read they run twice daily) I beleive 10am(ish) and 3pm(ish) because I then need to get another boat from the main pier in PhiPhi to the other side of the island.

I am doing a little more research this evening on www.krabi.com might be worth a try too.

Have a great time! :-)

from railay bay to phi phi

Ah brilliant, think we are staying 6th and 7th and staying at princess resort. have u any idea how much the boat is and wether we need to book and barter? ive only just started doing my itinerary and im starting to worry!

  • domain name hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment