Monday, April 23, 2012

Airasia seating plans - HELP!!

Hi there





My family and I, 2 adults and 3 children are doing the perth to kl, kl to stansted trip in November on Airasia. I need to get some help with where to choose our seats - where is the best place to sit and can anyone tell me where the toilets etc on the plane are because I have a very big suspicion that I have just booked us on to the row just in front of the toilets!!!aahh I am really inexperienced at all this and have searched for the seating plans etc for airasia but can%26#39;t really find anything that helpful. Any advice about this or anything else I should know would be very very welcome





Airasia seating plans - HELP!!





When you choose ';Manage my Booking'; and you ';Pick a Seat'; the displayed plane layout should show the toilets.





Airasia seating plans - HELP!!





Hi there





Thanks for responding so quickly. I checked on the site and it doesn%26#39;t have any indication where the toilets are! It shows the layout of the plane but that%26#39;s about all. Thanks









From the Airasia plans I have been on it is worth trying to buy a hot seat. Most of the time it will have one hot seat with an ordinary one next to it (see row 8 seats A B %26amp; C - this is really only 2 seats) however . This means you are near an exit and have leg room. Down side is that yes the toilets are located in front of you which sometimes can be a good thing. The toilets by memory are between the business/first class area and economy and another set right at the back of the plan.



I would also look at booking at the back of the plane if the hot seats are all taken. I would look at booking 2 side seats for you and your husband and then the three in the middle next to you for the kids (depending on their age I would consider getting them a 2 seater option in front of you) Hope this helps Cheers Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment