Monday, April 23, 2012

Want some names of restaurants around Kata Beach Resort

Hi

Most of the restaurants named on the Kata Forum are out of date and may not exist. I was wondering if anyone has just recently come back from Kata and can give me a few good restaurants to eat at. We are staying at the Kata Beach resort in November and if you know of any good seafood restaurants close to the hotel that you could recommend and pehaps some other interesting ones as well, we love Thai food and most other nationalities as well. We just do not want to end up sick as we have my grand father with us and he is 85 so we would appreciate recommendations to avoid any tummy problems. Thanks for any suggestions.

Want some names of restaurants around Kata Beach Resort

Hi there,

I just came back from Kata 2 weeks ago and I LOVED IT!! Fantastic!! I myself have a weak stomach and can%26#39;t eat much without getting an upset stomach however there is some fantastic restaurants around Kata beach TWO CHEFS was my favourite. For 275 Thai Baht which is a little bit more then most of the other places but is so worth it. Great service, the food is amazing!! They have snitzel, big salads, baked potatos, meatballs, pastas, steaks, mexican.

I recommend the chicken fajitas and also the Weiner SNitzel.

Avoid the little places on the actual beach the one called Thai food I ordered a snitzel and was sick for 3 days after it.

Also the boathouse grill which is right across from two chefs is top shelf, really expensive but fantastic views right on the beach and nice food!

Want some names of restaurants around Kata Beach Resort

HI I work for a hotel that manages 2 restaurants in the immediate area.

YOu can see the menu and prices online

http://www.momtriphuket.com


Thanks Guys for the rplies

sue


I love Natalies. Good food, big selection, and very yummy cocktails

  • where to find dog costumes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment