Monday, April 23, 2012

Thailand or Vietnam?

I will be in Asia for 4 weeks in Feb/March. What is best to see, Thaland or Vietnam, what about Laos and Bali? Any advice on places to see and hotels would be appreciated. Looking for hotels that are clean, but nothing fancy. Want to see as much as possible.



thanks mo





Thailand or Vietnam?





well if it was me ,i would spend all 4 weeks in thailand but if you fancied a change you could fly from chaing mai to luang prabang in laos and spend a week there .no point in reccomending anything as we dont know even what country you will choose .do some research and come back to us because we dont know you so dont know what you like..feb march is a good time to visit thailand though it will be hot ,more so in march..





Thailand or Vietnam?





That%26#39;s why I am asking, is Vietnam something to see. I get alot of mixed reviews. I know there are many places in Thailand I am going to, will start in Bangkok. Just wanting some ideas and opinions, it%26#39;s my first trip.









i went from the north to the south of vietnam over a month and unlike ´thailand which i have visited 12 times now i have never had the desire to vrevisit vietnam as it didnnt apeal to me ,but some others prefer vietnam ,we all like differant things and you havent told us anything about your likes and dislikes. i would say thailand is better for a first timer..

No comments:

Post a Comment