Saturday, April 21, 2012

transport in bangkok - with a twist?

I was wondering if its possible to travel on the river taxis with luggage? I remember during my last visit the on/off was quite a rushed affair, so I presume there is no patience for people lugging suitcases…



(I can imagine my luggage floating down the river)





Also, with regards to the Airport Express bus, can one catch the bus TO the airport? Is it recommended? I wonder how often the buses come along and how long the trip takes?





transport in bangkok - with a twist?





Don%26#39;t even think about taking luggage on the express boat LOL.



The link below gives the airport bus routes: you can catch the return bus at any of the stops, as they all head back to the airport after completing the route. Not sure at all about the timetable.



tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293915-c116554/Thail…





transport in bangkok - with a twist?





We have taken our luggage on the boats twice with no trouble, mind you not huge luggage but soft wheeled bags, we just left them up the top area and sat on them. No minded and everyone just dealt with it.



Luiann









Wouldn%26#39;r recomend it ...an accident waiting to happen!









We always find the ferries are very busy and anxious to be on their way. During our last trip to Bangkok, my husband%26#39;s right leg was nearly left behind when he was the last one onto the ferry.




  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment