Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CC fees for hotels

Hi,



I have made hotel reservations via Booking, com and Asia Rooms which request that I pay with CC when I arrive ie not already debited from CC yet.





i have a stupid question:



Will I only be asked to pay the rate I was given on my reservation form ? (it states VAT and service charge included). I will not be required to pay the CC merchant fee, on top , will I ?





I would like to know if I will have to pay cash to avoid more charges. .



thanks





CC fees for hotels





I wouldn%26#39;t expect so, no. The reservation confirmation that the agents will have emailed you will show the ';total'; to be paid.





You do of course have the option to pay cash to that amount if you choose.





CC fees for hotels





We have found that some hotels, mainly the smaller ones, impose a CC fee when using a card.





Most of the bigger hotels have not passed on the fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment