Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Apple Retreat/Guest House

Does anyone know where rooms can be booked?





Is it only directly through the hotel? I have emailed them but as yet have not heard back from them.





Apple Retreat/Guest House





From experience it does take some days for a reply, up to a week sometimes. I think that the booking side of things may go through the local tourist agency ?? At least that%26#39;s what happened when I was dealing with our guesthouse accomodation, Apples may be different.



I%26#39;m sure they will eventually get back to you. Sending another e-mail wouldn%26#39;t hurt.





Apple Retreat/Guest House





Thank you!





I will give it a few more days then try and get in touch again!









Hi,





If you are concerned about your booking I would suggest you calling them on 0066 34 512 017. This is how I made my booking for November. I believe there are issues with the internet conection. Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment