Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How to get to Suan Lum mkt from Siam Paragon

Hi





what is the most efficient /fastest way to get to Suan Lum mkt from Siam paragon?





thks





How to get to Suan Lum mkt from Siam Paragon





BTS Skytrain to mo chit, follow the crowds.





How to get to Suan Lum mkt from Siam Paragon





Er, I don%26#39;t think so.



Take the skytrain from Siam station to Saladaeng station, then walk along the short skybridge and down into Silom MRT station. Ride one stop to Lumpini, and you are there.









Terribly sorry.. that really WOULD be the long way wouldn%26#39;t it.





My temporary dyslexia had me seeing/thinking chatuchak. :-/









HI Fourb2



no worries, maybe Chatuchak has left such a deep impression that you kept thinking about it:)





HI Dragonc



thks v much!





regards









I think I might just walk over to the southbound side of Henry Dunant, and catch a taxi, especially if I were more than one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment