Sunday, April 15, 2012

How Do I Contact Mr. Roong???????????

I need a transfer from a hotel in Bangkok to a hotel in Hua Hin. I have heard all over Trip Advisor that Mr. Roong will provide a transfer to Hua Hin from Bangkok for about 2000 Baht.





...But oddly no one seems to have posted a way to contact Mr. Roong. Would someone please tell me how to book Mr. Roong?





How Do I Contact Mr. Roong???????????





Hi,



Try roongsayam@hotmail.com



Cheers,



Stewie.





How Do I Contact Mr. Roong???????????







I am using him for a transfer from BKK to Hua Hin on Monday, it is 5000 Baht Roundtrip or 3000 one way, which is pretty fair I think for 4 pax and bags.



Will let you know how it goes









Mr. Roong is picking me up in Bangkok to transfer to Hua Hin. About a 3 hour drive. Than picking me up in Hua Hiin to return to Bangkok several days later.





I asked for a quote before booking. I was quoted 2000 Baht one way. I pay when I arrive at each destination. Good deal.









Almost forgot - I travel peak season at Christmas. (4000 return.)

No comments:

Post a Comment