Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tong Tour - November (Next month)

Hi!





I cant wait.......couple more weeks till I am in Thailand!





I will be in Bangkok from Nov 3 - 7. I am interested in doing a Tong Tour.





Is anyone anyone doing a Tong Tour during that time, I would love to split the cost! It would just be me and my girlfriend.





I am having a hard time reaching her through email....





Tong Tour - November (Next month)





I have tried her 5 times and never received a response. If you get through, let me know. Otherwise, I think I will have to find someone else. Good luck.





We are not going until mid-November.





Tong Tour - November (Next month)





I am trying to organise a tour with Tong as well. Have had a few emails back from her but nothing for a few days now and we are going on the 20th November (sorry doesn%26#39;t match up with you).



Has anyone done a bamboo raft ride - do they supply lifejackets? Wondering about safety standards after hearing on the news yesterday about a bunjee jump that went wrong over there - the cord came off the guys legs and he hit the water at great speed doing some injuries (not that I would attempt that!)



Hope your tour works out and you have a good trip.









Just have to say the news item has nothing to do with Tong tours!









Hy me and my GF will be in BKK 5 - 9 nov.





we also want to book 2 single days trip with tong, maybe we could share the experience?





About emails, i%26#39;ve sent her an email and she replied in about 10 min (maybe she got a blackberry) !!!









I sent a email to Tong about a tour the end of January and she responded in two days. Maybe you are waiting too close to the time for your tour. She is very propular and I am sure the her calendar fills quickly as does a professional in any occupation.









She has a handful of guides and is more than likley to be booked her self, she does respond so if you are having difficulty it could be something is being blocked from your email account.





She often uses normal cars opposed to vans so the guide and driver will be in the front and two of you in the back seats so if you are looking to split the costs she will need to know that you need a car to fit you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment